1 Aug 2012

OUR RECEPTION

It was a perfect summer day in Cheshire (taking into consideration that it had been raining the whole month prior to the wedding week), all family members and closest friends together, beautiful scenery, blue sky, lovely food, my handsome groom next to me.. everything with a touch of red, just how I've always dreamt of. The real bonus is our invitation, centerpiece, favor were handmade and folded by my groom. I'm so lucky :-)

Photography: Your Secret Garden Photography
Reception Venue: Inglewood Manor, Cheshire
Bride's dress: Arklington's Touch of Elegance
Bride's shoes: Kazar & Dune
Groom's outfit: DKNY & Pierre Cardin
Cake: Rebecca Sweeney
Stationery: DIY









5 comments:

  1. So Romantic. Thank you for these lovely pictures. I can almost feel like I was there with you on that special day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic photos. You look so gorgeous:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos of 2 beautiful people in love! Happy Anniversary em Bex!

    ReplyDelete
  4. someone needs to take such wonderful pictures on my wedding one day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, let us know when you get married :-) And thank you everyone for your comments.

    ReplyDelete